Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shots dilemma, over, if not solved........

Ok, so after flopping back and forth like a panicked fish in a bucket. I decided to try the Calpol (Just this once). I just couldn't face that look of betrayal again and the amount of positive feedback from forums and other mums doubled my resolve.

So into the pharmacy I head and as the assistant handed over the bottle wrapped neatly in a brown paper back I felt like I was doing something totally unsavoury and wantonly putting the Pig at risk. But I was committed at that stage and poured the pink sticky liquid into her mouth. Typically a drop spilt and stained her dress, it bright colour acting as a taunting reminder of my actions.

To cut a long story short - Calpol works, she hardly let a peep out of her and my raw nerves are tamed. No emancipation papers have been delivered to the house and my Pink Pig still likes me.
Now, all I have to do is wait a couple of years to see if I've inflicted a lifetime of itchy skin and inhalers.......

Russian Roulette here we go..................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment